Tuesday 3 June 2008

The first day!

Cant summon up much energy to write much tonight! My mind is ticking but my body is weary :-). I was up at 6am getting college work done in peace, then did a straight 9 hours on the plot with only a cheese butty and a bottle of pop.
Myself, Odette, Nozzy, Odettes boyfriend Sean and Chris all went today and we got some real work done. We demolished the largest shed, weeded for england, and ripped out the fence splitting the plot in two.
There are two sheds to be demolished, bindweed, mares tail and docks galore, fences to put up, a gate to put up, a new shed to be collected and put up, compost bins to sort, raised beds to make...the list is endless!
But its GREAT!!! We cant stop smiling!
First day pics.....I cant believe the difference!

2 comments:

Mrs Dragon said...

Hi Paula

Just wanted to leave you a quick message.. I don't like to read and run!

Congrats on getting your plot... good luck clearing it - don't try and do too much in one go!

And most importantly.... ENJOY!!!!

Paula said...

aw thanks mrs dragon, my very first comment! Its really nice of you to give me your best, and my feet and I thank you loads!