Monday 16 June 2008

second week on plot!

Hey all
Loads to tell you :-)
As you can imagine, its been busy busy busy here, not only have I got college assignments to finish, my help on the community garden near me is needed, I started a new job (YAY!) and of course the plot has stopped me from posting as soon as I wanted to.
My sister has really been bitten by the bug and now wants her own plot, which will be great, as I feel like Im running out of room already!
We've worked really hard getting rid of the sheds, and are starting to get beds in. We also managed to get hold of a tiny weeny kids shed thatll do for the tools for now and we got a great fence with lockable gates (sadly needed on our site due to theft and vandalism), and got rid of most of the rubbish
Heres more pics
Paula

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Paula,

It's me, Alithefrog here from the lotty chat. I just had to read your blog after you posted on the "1st carrot harvest" post.
It's great - you have achieved so much & I love the raised beds which I have gone for too!
Keep up the good work.
I will add a link to my blog if that's ok with you?
Ali

Paula said...

of course ali,pop a link on, and thanks for posting!