Sunday 1 June 2008

Hello
Im Paula and along with my partner Chris, am about to embark on an allotment. I have become more and more interested in gardening and, eventually, growing veg since I moved in with Chris, and had a garden at my disposal for the first time. I started growing veg in containers, but it doesnt feed my family of four! And sure doesnt involve enough work to keep me occupied! So....a plot was the next step. Im so excited I cant believe it...I could easily become obsessed! (.....son asks "Become????") I gave a lot of thought to the organic aspect, and have decided no weedkillers, BUT slugs beware!! I will pellet you! My veg are for me and not you :-)

My sister Odette and our good friend Nozzy also want a bed each, so we'll have company along the way too!

Ill keep everyone updated
xxxx

No comments: